With the increasingly stringent antitrust law enforcement in China, more and more enterprises are being investigated and punished due to violation of antitrust law. Once identified as monopoly, enterprises will face sky-high forfeit, and it often have to break original business model. More and more enterprises are beginning to attach importance to antitrust affairs in order to prepare for or respond to government’s antitrust supervision and antitrust litigation.
Shengmei Law Firm has extensive experience in the field of antitrust and has provided antitrust legal services to a number of well-known large multinational corporations. It maintains good communication with government departments, universities and research institutes such as NDRC, MOFCOM and SAIC. Shengmei can provide clients with a full range of antitrust legal services, including antitrust investigation and complaint, declaration, compliance, and litigation, which involve fields like medicine, automobile, shipping, and Internet, etc.
• Responding to antitrust investigations by administrative organizations (including raid checks)
• Providing legal analysis and advice on monopoly agreements, abuse of market dominance, concentration of
business operators, and administrative monopoly, etc.
• Antitrust complaints
• Centralized declaration of business operators; (providing antitrust review under the framework of China's
• Providing legal advice for business operators on anti-monopoly law (competition law) for overseas mergers
and acquisitions, and establishment of enterprises
• Formulation of internal antitrust manuals for business operators
• Consulting and training on antitrust compliance
• Representing clients for civil and administrative anti-monopoly litigation