Shengmei is committed to becoming a comprehensive law firm, so dispute resolution has been one of the important practice areas. Shengmei takes promoting the client’s business development as a fundamental goal, so it provides objective and constructive dispute resolution solutions for its clients.
Shengmei has several lawyers who used to be experienced judges and are very familiar with China's trial system and litigation process. The lawyers' experience and skills could help clients promptly handling all kinds of disputes.
• Civil and commercial litigation: representing clients on civil and commercial litigation and arbitration,
including due diligence, application for preservation measures, bringing litigation / arbitration proceedings, making replies and bringing counterclaims, etc.
• Implementation: application for implementation on court judgments, arbitral decision and other effective
• Retrial and protest: retrial and protest, or making replies to retrial and protest
• Alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation and reconciliation
• Consulting and risk management
• Strategy design on dispute resolution
• Analysis and strategy research on complex and difficult cases
• Participating in negotiations, or issuing legal opinions or suggestions on related issues
• Providing advice on business decisions that may trigger litigation